1. Information We Collect:
When you interact with us through the Site, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
b. Other Information:
- i. Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with RentLogic through the Site, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. RentLogic may store such non-identifiable information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by RentLogic affiliates, agents or service providers. This Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
- ii. Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the RentLogic Services, RentLogic may conduct research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and RentLogic may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. RentLogic may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- iii. Location Information: Our Service may collect and use your location information (for example, by requesting your location in your profile or by using the GPS on your mobile device) to provide certain functionality of our Service. We may use your location information in conjunction with your Personal Data or in an aggregate way, as described above in the “Aggregated Personal Data” section.
2. Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
3. Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
RentLogic is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- a. Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- c. Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: RentLogic, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- d. Legal Requirements: RentLogic may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of RentLogic, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
4. Compliance with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”):
We may use Personal Data to make recommendations for additional products or special offers, and to provide you with updates on new products that we believe may be of interest to you, in situations where you request such communications in compliance with CASL. We will collect your consent separately from you with respect to sending you any “commercial electronic messages” as defined in Canada’s anti-spam legislation, found at S.C. 2010, c.23, as amended (“CASL”). You may receive commercial electronic messages (“CEMs”) from RentLogic in a form compliant with CASL. Recipients who wish to unsubscribe from such CEMs may do so at any time.
5. Your Choices:
You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain RentLogic Services.
7. Third Parties and Links to Other Web Sites:
8. Social Media:
You may also have the option of posting your Services activities to Social Media Services when you access content through the Services (for example, you may post to Facebook that you performed an activity on the Service); you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers and subscribers on any Social Media Services you have enabled will be able to view such activity.
RentLogic takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail or other messages sent to or from this Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to RentLogic via the Internet.
10. Other Terms and Conditions:
12. Access to Information; Contacting RentLogic:
You may contact us at privacy//rentlogic/com